Saturday, February 13, 2010

I've completed week 6!



I didn't want to jinx myself so I had decided I wouldn't blog about this topic until I reached week 6. Well, i'm going on week 7 of faithful exercising! Whoo hoo!

I joined a gym in Abbeville and have been going 5 to 6 days a week for 6 weeks now! I'm so darn proud of myself and have really noticed a difference in muscle mass and I can finally keep up with Josh when we go on our 3 mile hikes through the woods. :) It feels awesome to be in shape and I enjoy the heck out of going to the gym. I go every day during the week from 12 to 1 and always look forward to it. It's my escape from the stress of daily work life. I finally stuck with something and its paying off. I am my own motivator!

I've downloaded some great motivational upbeat tunes to listen to and let me tell you, good music makes all the difference! From Fergie to Britney, Pussycat Dolls to Kesha and Lady Gaga to Lasgo, these artists get me through it.

Another big motivator besides the music, Robert Kennedy's Oxygen magazine! They have great tips when it comes to foods and exercises. It was definitely my biggest inspiration to start building my healthy body.



They always end the magazine with "Exhale" which is a motivational quote that I stick on the fridge to remind myself to stick with it!

Happy exercising!

No comments:

Post a Comment