Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My rave of the week...

Naked Juice.



I started getting sick Sunday morning with a sore throat and congestion in my chest. Everyone knows that's not fun. Anyway, so yesterday morning on my way to work I stop at the gas station for some juice. I come across Naked juice, which I had tried before but they are SOOOO expensive (about $4 for 15.2 oz) so I don't buy them regularly. No preservatives, nothing man-made, strictly fruit juice. In fact, each bottle has about 3-4 servings of fruit. I'm not a huge fruit fan but this stuff is AMAZING! I bought 4 of them and drank two yesterday. I woke up this morning and felt so much better, yay! Of course, Naked juice doesn't get all the credit (since i was drinking tons of water and taking Vitamins like crazy) but it probably should get a large portion. I will definitely keep this in my routine, even if it's one or two a week!



www.nakedjuice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment