Sunday, December 19, 2010

Movie Review: Drag Me to Hell



I have to say that I definitely thought this was going to be a cheesy scary movie but ended up being impressed by the surprisingly comical and gross parts!


It all starts when Christine Brown, a loan officer, denies this old creepy woman for an extension on a loan on her home. The old woman gets angry with her and puts a curse on her by grabbing a button off of her coat (silly, i know). The curse follows her around and a demon tries to take her soul and just when she thinks she's finally beaten it let's just say...the shit hits the fan. It was so much better of a movie than I thought and I actually watched it twice.



I won't ruin the ending but I have to say that the part where she's in the rain digging is by far my favorite part and if you watch it, you'll appreciate the comedy. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment