Thursday, November 19, 2009

Heeeeeeee's baaaack!

After a 3 1/2 day hiatus Monk decided to return from his "vacation." Last time I saw him was Monday morning on the side of Highway 14 watching the cars pass by. Have I mentioned he's frickin crazy???? This is the cat that jumps in the truck to come hunting with us.

I even called Peggy at rabies control and after saying "no, that's not him.....he's all black, no white. no, that's not him either. no, no, no!!!!" I realized he wasn't picked up, he was probably at some little kid's house or at New Wok eating Chinese food! Oh, the stress today as I realized my little boy had never been gone for this long. But alas, he returned, FAMISHED......at least he knows where the good food is!

Chad looks a little too happy posing here........and Monk does NOT look amused. He's like "why are you people making such a big deal?"

SILLY MONKEY!!! I sure did miss this little furry turd.

No comments:

Post a Comment