Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009=awesome!



As always, Christmas was awesome! I got to spend quality time with my wonderful family and great friends! We started off at mom and dad's for finger foods and card games! It was great, I had a ton of laughs with my folks and we exchanged awesome presents! My parents are so wonderful and I love being with them. :)

Last night we went to Josh's grandmother's house and then on to his mom's. We exchanged gifts there and sat around the tree. :)

Josh and I exchanged presents on Christmas eve. I got him a new target bag and his very first deer decoy! Very cool....the head moves!



And to my (huge) surprise, I got my very own Mathews bow!!! I had been wanting a bow of my own and Mathews came out with this women's bow this fall. I could not believe it!!!!! I was about to cry (happy tears) but fought back. :)




Its not just camo either, it's got little camo flowers all over it. So pretty!!!! I love it!



And Tiff (my hero!) shoots one too:


Here's a picture of Tiffany's huge buck that she killed on Christmas Eve, Alright Tiff!!!!!


I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and you were able to spend it with the ones you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment