Sunday, December 13, 2009

My "rut"


I've been exhausted lately, from my job and then a virus I caught this week that spread around the office like a wildfire out of control. It feels like it's always something.

I was dead set on hunting this weekend. It rained yesterday morning so we got Christmas shopping done instead. I refuse to deer hunt in the rain. First of all, it's just miserable and second there's no way you can find a blood trail!!! We didn't get home until after midnight this morning so of course at 4:30 when my alarm went off, i decided to turn it off. Josh went, I slept in. I'm sure all you animal lovers are glad about that!!!! At this rate, two deer may be all that I get this season but I'm ok with that. I had an excellent second season and we still have about another month until it closes.

Happy Sunday....peace, love and venison!

No comments:

Post a Comment