Thursday, March 26, 2009

Strawberry Heaven.......(i can hear the angels singing in the background) :)




Sorry, mom! I know you won't like this post too much but my favorite beer is back in season!!!!!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!

Mmmm.......the freshly brewed taste of Abita Strawberry Harvest Lager. Yes folks, strawberry beer. It may not sound good right away when you think about it but it sure is heaven in a little amber bottle!!! Made in Louisiana (so you know it's good, duh!). Josh showed up at my place the other night to surprise me with a 6-pack (so sweet!) after I was rattling off about it the day before and wanted to cry after the server at Benningan's told me they didn't carry it (shame shame)! *Sigh* My liquid dreams have been answered. TRY IT!

My second favorite is their purple haze, which i know everyone has seen in stores.


Check out the webiste: http://abita.com/brews/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment