Monday, September 21, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERYN!!!


MY BEST AND DEAREST FRIEND'S 27TH BIRTHDAY IS TODAY.

ERYN CLAIRE LAVIOLETTE WAS BORN ON THIS DAY IN 1982. THANK GOD SHE WAS....BECAUSE WE WERE MEANT TO GROW OLD AND GREY TOGETHER..oK, MAYBE WE'LL JUST KEEP DYING OUR HAIR.

We met in 2003 (from what we both remember) when she started working at PetsMart. I had already been there a few years. We didn't get along at first, maybe because we are so much alike??? I hate that, but I think in time we've made up for the bad stuff! We've been roomates, cry-mates and fun-mates! Alot has changed in 6 years...ALOT! Eryn's got a beautiful baby boy named Konner, who is 15 months old.

it's my birthday, yaaaaaaaay!!!!!

I LOVE YOU E. You're the best. We've both been through rough times and I'm so glad we've had each other.



We've had great times together! Done crazy, fun and stupid things...



You're so animated!



and crazy...



ok, super crazy??



We've been through lots of hairstyles...



and for being so tiny and fun-sized, you sure do have TONS of personality!



I just love you....


Have a great day, ok??? Hoochie!!!

And don't forget to "run it, run it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment